It’s Friday, and I’m doing a recap since I didn’t post every day. It was definitely not a typical week–some interesting things happened:
- I got introduced to Georgia’s way of dealing with snow.
- I lost considerable weight.
- One of my accounts got hacked.
I’m a little hashtag-happy today, so I’ve left a few in this post (I know, the slightest of things amuses me these days after being snowed in all week). I’ll start with the last one first.
Who Did I P*** Off?
- My laptop was displaying the login screen (as if it rebooted itself)
- My Yahoo email account spammed all 1100 of my contacts multiple times before deleting them from my addressbook.