April 2013 was a great month for me. My life has taken some awesome, positive, encouraging turns. I completed the A to Z Challenge with 26 new posts in one month! Here’s a few other highlights:
- I ran a free promotion on my first book with Amazon Kindle. It hit #1 that week.
- I reached my 25 lb milestone on Weight Watchers, after battling a plateau for the past few months. (I’m less than 2 lbs from my goal weight.)
- Turbokick has taken a temporary backseat as I’ve taken up running into my workout routine. I completed a 6K, and felt unstoppable. I believe running 3 to 4 times a week has helped me break my plateau.
- My forthcoming book cover is complete. The book is in editorial now–still on track for a summer release.
- Made some great connections while networking, which I haven’t done since last year. One of those connections resulted in a spotlight on People You Need to Know Women’s Magazine. I’m expecting more fruit from additional contacts as well.
- Reconnected with two people I’ve loved, and made peace with them.
- Had an awesome, fun visit from my sister, whom I last saw a few months ago when I surprised her for her birthday. I love my family!!
I’m feeling really grateful about something else that’s pretty promising, but I’m going to hold my tongue for a bit. Can you guess what it is?
What are your plans for May?