OK, it’s that time again. Time to recap my life in 2015 with a few short posts.
Part 1 of 3: “Ree-flections” on 2015
3 of my FAVORITE MEMORIES in 2015, Which All Happened in July
– Our family trip across New England
– Dancing with the dance ministry at my church
– Reconnecting with lots of old friends in New York
2 THINGS THAT HAPPENED in 2015 THAT I’M GRATEFUL FOR
– Developing a new friendship with someone at church with whom I have a lot in common
– More sister time. I saw my sister practically every month this year even though we live 10 hours away from each other.
A HARD LESSON I LEARNED in 2015
Some “professionals” who you have trusted for years can still misrepresent themselves and take your money without a second thought. As soon as you find that someone is shady (in any situation), you must let go of what you thought of them and keep it moving!
5 THINGS I DID in 2015 I’M VERY PROUD OF
– Created (and soon to launch) my first online course (about self-publishing–check out the details here)
– Launched my weekly podcast, Kickin’ it with Daree
– Paid off my elective surgery without interest (I love beating the financial companies!)
– Completing a 15K in my hometown, where I hadn’t been in 12 years
– Saving money for an emergency fund
Tomorrow I will recap my racing accomplishments this year. Care to share your life changing) memories from this year? What are you most proud of, and what did you learn?
If you’d like some help doing your own self-reflections, check out my new, free workbook below.